[Spotify] I Got Mad
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
“I Got Mad”, Human Hands
This way: I Got Mad
Human Hands formed in 1978 from the nascent L.A. punk scene, but were more closely associated with what is loosely known as the Pasadena scene, bands with more of an art influence than the average L.A. punk band of the time. The original members were Dennis Duck, Juan Gomez, Bill Noland, Rick Potts and David Wiley. David Wiley, who sadly passed away in 1986, hailed from Phoenix and I knew him from the music scene there. He played in The Consumers, the first punk band from Phoenix. Human Hands were associated with the Los Angeles Free Music Society which put out releases and put on shows, Darker Skratcher is one of their stellar compilation releases.
[Spotify] I Got Mad
[Spotify] I Got Mad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Shout” Devo
This way: Shout It's time to SHOUT!. Devo is an American new wave band from Akron, Ohio, formed in 1973. Their classic line-up consisted...
-
This way: Ice Cream for Crow Don Van Vliet (born Don Glen Vliet; January 15, 1941 – December 17, 2010) was an American singer, songwriter, ...
-
This way: The Black Widow Welcome to My Nightmare is the debut solo studio album by American rock musician Alice Cooper, released on March ...
-
This way: Full of Tension One of my all time favorite bands. Wall of Voodoo was an American rock band from Los Angeles, California. Though ...

No comments:
Post a Comment