Monday, July 22, 2019

“Birdhouse in Your Soul”, They Might Be Giants

This way: Birdhouse in Your Soul

Birdhouse in Your Soul is a song by American alternative rock duo They Might Be Giants. They Might Be Giants is an American alternative rock band formed in 1982 by John Flansburgh and John Linnell. During TMBG's early years, Flansburgh and Linnell frequently performed as a duo, often accompanied by a drum machine. In the early 1990s, TMBG expanded to include a backing band. I'll never forget the first time I heard this on the radio. I really was sure they were speaking directly to me with this song.

[Spotify] Birdhouse in Your Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

“What's Going On”, Hüsker Dü

This way:  What's Going On Best band of all time? Could be, certainly one of my all time favs. And this LP Zen Arcade is so good it hurt...