Friday, September 23, 2022

“That's the Way I Like It”, Lily Konigsberg

This way: That's the Way I Like It

Konigsberg has been writing songs all her life. Born and raised in brooklyn, she started playing solo sets around nyc clubs as a teenager, before linking up with bard classmates ryser and ivry-block to form palberta. “They’re the reason that i’m such a confident performer,” konigsberg says about her palberta bandmates. “We learned to perform together, and now i’m genuinely not scared when i go onstage. They’re my sisters, and they inspire me to just do me.” Despite this being her namesake project, konigsberg’s biggest influences remain her friends and collaborators, and the project generally has the feeling of a collective effort. “I just love all of my friends, and i’m really happy that some of them are part of the record. Charlie, hugo, nina, paco, andrea, matt, nate. They inspire me a lot.” 

[Spotify] That's the Way I Like It

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Requiem”, Killing Joke

This way:  Requiem Killing Joke are an English rock band formed in Cheltenham, England in 1979 by Jaz Coleman (vocals, keyboards), Paul Ferg...