Tuesday, August 24, 2021

“I Miss a lot of Trains”, Tom T. Hall

This way: I Miss a lot of Trains

Hall died at his home in Franklin, Tennessee, on August 20, 2021 at the age of 85.
 
I really don't like this guy, but this one song is solid gold. That syrupy Nashville sound as country music circles the drain. Thomas T. Hall (May 25, 1936 – August 20, 2021), nicknamed "The Storyteller", was an American country music singer-songwriter and short-story author. He wrote 12 No. 1 hit songs, with 26 more that reached the Top 10, including the No. 1 international pop crossover hit "Harper Valley PTA" and "I Love", which reached No. 12 on the Billboard Hot 100. He is included in Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Songwriters.


[Seth Avett solo] I Miss a lot of Trains


No comments:

Post a Comment

“In Virus Times”, Lee Ranaldo

This way:  In Virus Times Lee Ranaldo (born February 3, 1956) is an American guitarist, singer and songwriter, best known as a co-founder of...