Friday, July 24, 2020

“Caught in My Eye”, Kevin Morby

This way: Caught in My Eye

Caught in My Eye is a song by one of my all time favorite bands the Germs.

Kevin Morby (born April 2, 1988) is an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He has released five studio albums: Harlem River (2013), Still Life (2014), Singing Saw (2016), City Music (2017), and Oh My God (2019). During live performances, Morby is accompanied by his backing band consisting of Meg Duffy on guitar, Cyrus Gengras on bass, and Nick Kinsey on drums.

[Spotify] Caught in My Eye

[Extra credit] Caught in My Eye (original)

No comments:

Post a Comment

“John the Revelator”, Blind Willie Johnson

This way:  John the Revelator Is there a better song ever recorded? Blind Willie Johnson may be the greatest recording artist of all time. L...