Saturday, March 28, 2020

“Welcome to my Nightmare”, Alice Cooper

This way: Welcome to my Nightmare

Alice Cooper is one of my earliest musical loves. He went to the same high school as I did (Hello Camelback High!). I saw him on this tour in the huge Coliseum show. Heavy on stage craft as he was known for. Ive had a bit of a like hate relationship with this LP. Up until this point Alice Cooper was a band effort. Alice basically kicked out all the members and took the Band name with him. Certainly not their best record, but it seems to be fitting in todays world. From 1975.

[Spotify] Welcome to my Nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Kerosene”, Big Black

This way:  Kerosene Big Black was an American punk rock band from Evanston, Illinois, active from 1981 to 1987. Founded by singer and guitar...