[Spotify] I'm Not Afraid To Die
Saturday, October 5, 2019
“I'm Not Afraid To Die”, Gillian Welch
This way: I'm Not Afraid To Die
Timeless music from Gillian Welchs 1998 “Hell Among the Yearlings”. Gillian Welch is an American singer-songwriter. She performs with her musical partner, guitarist David Rawlings. Their sparse and dark musical style, which combines elements of Appalachian music, bluegrass, country and Americana, is described by The New Yorker as "at once innovative and obliquely reminiscent of past rural forms."
[Spotify] I'm Not Afraid To Die
[Spotify] I'm Not Afraid To Die
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Shout” Devo
This way: Shout It's time to SHOUT!. Devo is an American new wave band from Akron, Ohio, formed in 1973. Their classic line-up consisted...
-
This way: Ice Cream for Crow Don Van Vliet (born Don Glen Vliet; January 15, 1941 – December 17, 2010) was an American singer, songwriter, ...
-
This way: The Black Widow Welcome to My Nightmare is the debut solo studio album by American rock musician Alice Cooper, released on March ...
-
This way: Full of Tension One of my all time favorite bands. Wall of Voodoo was an American rock band from Los Angeles, California. Though ...

No comments:
Post a Comment