Monday, September 9, 2019

“Trailer Trash”, Modest Mouse

This way: Trailer Trash

 Modest Mouse. Here is a song, I really cant think of much to say about it . . .
Dan J. says:  These guys were phenomenal in the ’90s... revolutionary. They weren’t trying to be the next Seattle grunge or whatever—they were from Issaquah, dammit. Never heard of it? Good. They did everything just a little different, and a lot better. I saw them play a show at the HUB on the University of Washington campus when they were still slightly underground that remains one of my fondest memories of experimentation on many levels. Their first few albums were the anthem of my emerging independence. Then, the century turned and all of a sudden... so did they... to total shit. They showed up on minivan commercials, their music somehow got loud, boring, and cloying all at the same time, and their fans... well, I’m not a fan of what they became. Tossed my T-shirts.

[Spotify] Trailer Trash

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The World's Largest Paving Slab”, English Teacher

This way:  The World's Largest Paving Slab English Teacher are a British musical group from Leeds, who formed in 2020. They consist of v...