Monday, June 17, 2019

“I Misunderstood”, Richard Thompson

This way: I Misunderstood (live in the studio)



“I Misunderstood”, Richard Thompson, 1991. Richard Thompson is an English singer, songwriter, and guitarist.
He made his début as a recording artist as a member of Fairport Convention in September 1967. He continues to write and record new material regularly and frequently performs live at venues throughout the world. During the 70’s he put out several fantastic records with his wife Linda Thompson. Beginning in the early 80's he worked mostly as a solo artist. Here is a great one from the LP “Rumor and Sigh”.


[Spotify] I Misunderstood

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I've Never Been Married”, Blood on the Saddle

This way:  I've Never Been Married Blood on the Saddle are an American country-punk band, though often referred to as a cowpunk band, fr...